Feeling chef ako today like Bree Van de Kamp or Martha Stewart bwahahahaha. Marami nagsasabi na kamukha ko daw si Robert Pengson ---(Lie)
I'm gonna share a recipe, the fried chicken ng Max restaurant. Medyo malapit lapit na yung taste niya sa Max fried chicken
Max Fried Chicken recipe:
1) Pahiran ng konting rock salt ang manok at magintay ng 30 minutes.(Hwag masyado damihan baka umalat)
2) After 30 mins pakuluan sa tubig ang manok hanggang lumambot ito.
3) Kunin ang manok sa tubig at pahiran ng patis (fish sauce) ang buong manok.
4) Piritohin ang manok gamit sa mantika
KFC Recipe (haven't tried this one yet but my friend shared me this recipe)
1 tablespoon rosemary1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon ground sage
1 teaspoon powdered ginger
1 teaspoon marjoram
1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons dry parsley flakes
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon paprika
2 tablespoons garlic salt
2 tablespoons onion salt
2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder or 4 chicken bouillon cubes, crushed
1 package lipton cup tomato soup mix
1. Place all ingredients in blender and pulse for 3-4 minutes to grind well.
2. Store in an airtight container.
3. Makes about 3/4 cup.
4. There are actually 11 spices in the above combination, but an additional 3 ingredients were necessary to get that special flavor.
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
5 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 can Campbell's chicken broth (plus 1 can of water)
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp MSG or Accent Flavor enhancer
1/8 tsp black pepper
Fist make a roux by combining the oil with 1 1/2 Tbsp of flour in a medium
saucepan over low heat. Heat the mixture for 20-30 minutes, stirring often,
until it is a dark chocolate color.
Remove the roux from the heat, add the remaining ingredients to the saucepan
Put the saucepan back over the heat, turn in up to medium and bring the
gravy to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until thick.
Makes about 3 cups
I'm also gonna share to you guys the 300 recipe's from famous American fastfoods like McDonalds, Mrs. Field cookies, Starbucks etc..
Download it here: