Monday, May 7, 2018

AIR21 the Worst Courier incompetent as Hell

This is the first time I've had to deal with these idiots.


Have been waiting for my credit card from Citibank  to be delivered to me  and it still hasn’t arrived.
Expected delivery: March 26, 2018
Date today is May 7, 2018

Nganga wala pa rin hanggang ngayon



It's over one month late, service is terrible and don't even bother trying to contact them on phone or email as its a waste of energy because they don't reply to you at all!!!


At this point, I fail to see why anyone would want to use this courier service, which is so incompetent, and which is apparently run by people with little communication ability - and even less management ability.



AVOID THIS COURIER COMPANY AT ALL COST!!

The people that run this bullshit company are a bunch of clowns and their couriers cant read or write its like they do everything they can to mess you around and delay the delivery of your parcel or they drop it off at a different house than where you live. They must be cheap they should be shut down.


I Can’t believe this company is actually in business

When I googled them up regarding reviews this is what I got






Right now, I'm angry and there are many times that I have stopped myself from strangling something

AIR21 magsara na kayo



No comments:

Post a Comment